Brushcutter Boot "Ericsen"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock
- Inventory on the way
Viking "Ericsen" safety lace-up brushcutter boot. Made in Canada.This boot is high, waterproof and durable.
- Construction highly waterproof And durable
- Nylon/caoutchouc/polyester vulcanized
- Laced Rise For and maximum of comfort
- The fit is perfect to avoid fatigue of the ankle And of foot
- Meets CSA green triangle and Omega standards
- Planters and sowers
- Log Inspection
- Nylon, rubber and vulcanized polyester
- Cut protection thanks to ballistic nylon on the front of the boot
- Natural rubber boot
- Reinforced heel area
- Zipper at the back of the rise to help with donning
- Nitrile anti-slip
- Material used for the construction of the sole is Nitrile NBR rubber which is a material that is resistant to chemicals and oils and acids
- Sole resists chemicals and oils and acids
- CSA Z195-14/ ASTM F2413-18 Classe 1 > steel plate and toe
- Air cushion in the heel > ensures long days less tiring
- Achilles tendon, ankle and metatarsal protection
- CSA omega: 18 kV electric shock resistance
Have you thought about getting yourself a bas bama, for a dry foot?