WORKHORSE, Thermal Felt Industrial Boots -60C
Shoes - Men
- Low stock
These industrial winter boots are designed for both men and women, for work activities in different weather conditions. Warmth and comfort guaranteed!
Intended for many uses, these WHITEHORSE boots are ideal for wearing in the workplace or after a long day of work in snowy or icy conditions. The felt is also removable. The look is universal.
- Boot height: ±12"
- Foot wide: almost 5"
- CSA and ASTM approved
- Resistant to electric shock and electrical hazards (ESR/EH)
Top (the rod):
- Leather upper
- Oil and acid resistant upper, laces and stitching
- Steel toe and safety plate
- Oil and acid resistant base
- Self-cleaning lug outsole
- Removable 'Comfort-fit' multi-layer liner system incorporating:
- Soft, warm Thermaplush™ layer wicks away moisture
- Comfortable B-Tek™ soft foam liner
- Lightweight B-Tek™ Heat 4-channel hollow fiber insulation allows for high breathability in a wide temperature range
- Vaporized aluminum membrane serves to reflect energy and regulate heat
- PolyWool blend lining provides warmth and breathability
- Hydromax™ multi-layer system for better moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation provides wind protection while being lightweight
See Accessories Section, Replacement Felts (#580-100 or Ladies, #248-600)
Matching men's feet vs women's feet for this boot.