BEKINA STEPLITE X, white unisex industrial boots
Regular price149.99 $
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Shoes - Men
- Low stock
Specialized work boot for the food industry. Reliable, flexible, comfortable. Metal-free protections.
Appreciated, among other things, for: resistance to blood stains, various chemicals, minerals and manures. Great comfort. You can reduce the height!
This product is based on the sizes offered from 4 to 14 (Men's feet) -
For women: your size represents ± 2 sizes smaller than that of the man (example, F8 = H6, so the possibility here would be size 6)
- CSA and ASTM approved
- Strong chemical resistance
- Resists abrasion
- Wide feet
- Polyurethane (PU) upper remains flexible in low temperatures (down to -30°C)
- Normal height: 15" which can be reduced to 11.5"
- Antibacterial liner resists abrasives
- Composite safety toe & sole meeting standards CSA Z195-14 class 1
- Protection against static shock (up to 18kV)
- Anti-fatigue midsole absorbs shock and causes a rebound effect
- Practical outsole that is self-cleaning
- Outsole does not crush and provides resistance to falls
- Small heel spur to remove boots
- Shock absorbing heel
- Comfortable, washable and ergonomic insole
Suggestion: see accessories section, locate the Bama slipper ...for a dry foot.
Free delivery for orders of $100 or more